- The Thomas County Men’s choir will perform Sunday, Nov. 18 at 6:00 pm. Please bring finger foods for a fellowship in their honor immediately following in the Fellowship Hall.
- Youth committee meeting – Sunday, Nov 18 at 4:30 pm.
- Several Awana Club members will be collecting monetary donations after church to purchase items for Operation Christmas Child Shoe Boxes.
- Practice for the Christmas program will be on Wednesday nights at 7:30 in the sanctuary.
- There will be no Wednesday night services this week due to Thanksgiving.
- There will be no choir practice Wednesday, Nov 21 due to Thanksgiving. Instead, practice will be Sunday, Nov 18 at 4:30 pm in the sanctuary.
- The church office will be closed on Thursday and Friday this week.
“Memories of Christmas: Seasonal Food for the Body & Soul”– Sunday, Dec 16th, at 10 am in the Fellowship Hall.
- In order to raise money for the Miami Mission Trip in June, the Mission Team is selling poinsettias to be placed in the church for the Christmas Season. If you would like to purchase one for $15 in memory or honor of a loved one please sign the sheet on the bulletin board in the Fellowship Hall, call the church office, or see one of the team member families (The Clays, Conners, Lanes, or Smiths). Make checks payable to Gatlin Creek with Miami Missions noted on the memo line.
- The Georgia and Southern Baptist Conventions are asking for monetary donations to help with disaster relief efforts in the after-math of Hurricane Sandy. You can make donations directly through the GBC Disaster Relief Ministry Webpage (www.gabaptist.org) . You can also make checks payable to Gatlin Creek Baptist Church with Disaster relief noted in the memo line.
- Awana Store will be Dec. 16. This is a way of rewarding the children for participating in special activities in AWANA. We will be collecting small toys (pencils, notepads, cars, trucks, etc). A collection box will be in the fellowship hall and inside the youth room.
- Our Children’s Ministry will participate in the Thomasville Christmas Parade on Monday, Nov. 26. If you or your child are interested in joining us, please contact Morgan Bass, Lindsay Clay, Chad Smith or Sheilah Smith.
- Circle C Ministry Day — Dec 1
- Youth Christmas Progressive Dinner—Dec 1
- Deck the Halls – Westville, GA. Dec. 3, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. There will be several holiday workshops going on. There is an entrance fee of $10 per person. Reservations need to be made by Nov. 15.
- For more information on either of these events, please see Mrs. Ann Ring.
Operation Christmas Child
- It’s time to begin collecting and filling shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. National Collection Week is Nov. 12 – 19. Forms are available online at samaritanspurse.org/occ. Packed boxes can be placed on the table in the Fellowship Hall. If you would like to donate items to pack boxes, these can be placed in a box in the fellowship hall or in the youth room. Empty Shoe Boxes are also needed. Contact Morgan Bass or the church office for more information.
- This week: Rick and Suzi Morris, Pam Bush
- Next week: Trena Gibbs, Charlene Harnevious, Jeanne Baggett
- November: Chris and Morgan Bass, Karen Coffee, Maddie Richards
If you have any information for the bulletin, please call 229-225-1154 or email email@example.com by Wednesday each week.