February 6th Announcements
- The flowers in the sanctuary today were given by Mr. and Mrs. Kinsey in celebration of their 17th wedding anniversary
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University continues tonight at 5:00 in the Senior Adults SS room! Childcare will be provided during class. Contact Chris Bass if you have any questions.
- The Experiencing God Class will begins tonight, February 6th at 5:30pm. Please see Mr. Bret Bush if you have any questions
- Brian Free and Assurance Concert: First Newark Baptist Church Sunday, February 13, 6:00 p.m. There is no charge and a nursery will be provided. They are a southern gospel group and have won several Dove awards.
- Radical Youth Bible Study will continue tonight, 6pm at the Hughes Home.
- The Youth Valentine Banquet is February 12th at the Hughes home. Please make sure you sign up if you plan on attending. Cost is $5
- Conference will be held February 9th at 7:15pm.
- Women’s Fellowship will be February 17th at 6:30pm.
- Men’s Fellowship will be February 24th at 6:30pm.
YOU STILL HAVE TIME….collecting bottle water from now until February 13th to be donated to the American Red Cross!
Please bring bottle water for our Church wide mission outreach project. A table has been set up in the Fellowship Hall for Bottle Water to be placed on.
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED BOTTLED WATER!
First Newark Baptist Church has begun taking donations of gently used or new Children’s clothing, shoes, coats and bookbags for our Annual FREE Yard Sale to be held on July 23, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. The yard sale is held to benefit school children and their families. Donations may be dropped off at First Newark and left under the shelter at the Drive Thru side of the church up against the building if the church office is closed when you arrive or given to Jeanne Wilcox. Thank you for your support!
Leave a Reply