January 30th Announcements
- The flowers in the sanctuary today were given by Mr. and Mrs. Russell Baggett.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University begins tonight at 5:00 in the Senior Adults SS room! Childcare will be provided during class. Contact Chris Bass if you have any questions.
- The Experiencing God Class will begin Sunday, February 6th at 5:30pm. Please see Mr. Bret Bush if you have any questions.
- The Thomas County Baptist Association Senior Adult Valentine Luncheon is February 3rd at Merrillville Baptist Church from 11:30am to 1:30pm. This will be a covered dish luncheon, so bring your favorite dish.
- Radical Youth Bible Study will continue tonight, 6pm at the Hughes Home.
- The Youth Valentine Banquet is February 12th at the Hughes home.
- We are looking for parents who are willing to become a support team for the Children’s Program and serve only one month a quarter. If interested please make a note on your connection card and place it in the offering plate.
- There will be a Worship Committee meeting on Tuesday night, February 1st, at 6:30 pm at the home of Karen Coffee.
- There will be a Deacon meeting next Sunday, February 6th at 7:30am.
- Conference will be held February 9th at 7:15pm.
A Special Thank You
I want to thank my friends here for sharing with us over my mama’s home going. Thank you so much for all the visits, phone calls, food, and cards that were given to us. We really appreciate it, and we will never forget it. It was a shock to get the call, but I know mama is at home and being cared for better than ever. We will see her again. Thank you for being there for us.
We love you!
Charles Willingham and Family