Announcements for the week of February 27th, 2011
- Food Drive for Safe Haven — During the months of March and April there will be a box in the Fellowship Hall for non-perishable food items.
- The Worship Committee wants to make a concerted effort to revive our choir. We’ve ordered new choir books and will start working on choir specials. Everyone who is interested in helping with this effort is invited to choir practice on Wednesday nights from 7:30 until 8:15 pm.
- Bridal Shower for Rebecca Scott on Sunday, March 13th, at 2:00 pm, GCBC Fellowship Hall. Rebecca is registered at Belk’s, Target, Wal-Mart & Relish.
- Anyone interested in joining the GCBC softball team, please sign the roster on the information board in the Fellowship Hall. If you have any questions, see Scott Barwick.
- We appreciate your desire to serve, but if you are not on the Children’s Worship schedule, please attend your own Sunday School class and Adult Worship service.
- Until the position of Administrative Assistant is filled, please e-mail any information for the bulletin to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Sundays – 5:00 pm
- Experiencing God – Sundays – 5:30 p.m
- Radical Bible Study will not meet tonight.
A big THANK YOU from the Women’s Ministry to all who contributed to the “Bottled Water” outreach mission project! 430+ bottles of water were collected and labeled with encouragement scriptures.
Next Women’s Ministry Meeting We will visit & deliver fruit bags to GCBC shut-ins.
- Date: Thursday, March 17th
- Time: 5:45 P.M.
- Place: GCBC Fellowship Hall
We’ll pray, collect fruit bags, journey out to deliver fruit bags, then we’ll meet, eat and discuss our visits at Seminole Wind at 7:00 pm.