- The Flowers in the sanctuary this week were given by Ms. Virginia O’Neal in memory of her husband L.B. O’Neal.
- Children’s Worship – The new children’s worship program is in effect this morning. Children kindergarten through 5th grade will meet in the youth room at 9:15am and participate in a worship experience designed just for them! Any children in adult worship are encouraged to join us in the youth room.
- Baby Shower – There will be a baby shower for Annais Rollins on Sunday, December 12th from 2-4 p.m. She is registered at Target and DDP.
- The Adult Christmas Program will be Sunday, December 19th during the morning service.
- There will be a Progressive Dinner for youth on December 18th.
- The Youth Christmas Program will be Sunday, December 19th during the evening service. A social will follow in the fellowship hall.
- We are looking for parents who are willing to become a support team for the Children’s Program and serve only one month a quarter. If interested please make a note on your connection card and place it in the offering plate.
- GA Post Office – GA’s are sponsoring a Christmas Post office for the members of Gatlin Creek. For $0.20 per card you can “mail” your Christmas Cards to fellow church members. Place your Christmas cards and money in the wrapped Christmas boxes under the bulletin board in the fellowship hall. The GA’s will distribute them to the correct “mail bags”, also located in the fellowship hall. Be sure to check your family’s mail bag and collect your own Christmas Cards. All proceeds are for our Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Merry Christmas!!
- Conference will be held this Wednesday, December 8th at 7:15pm. Dinner will be served before services begin.
- There will be No Children’s Worship December 19th so that our kids can enjoy the Christmas program presented by their parents and friends!
- We will have a Christmas Eve Service on December 24th at 6pm.
- On December 26th we will have a single worship service at 10:30am. There will be no Sunday school, Children’s Worship, or PM service.
- Women’s Ministry will meet at GCBC on December 11th at 8am and leave together for “Another Broken Egg” for breakfast in Bradfordville.
- There will be a Women’s Ministry meeting on December 16th in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring a finger food and wrapped ornament.
We are looking for some AWESOME volunteers to help in the following age groups:
- Truth and Training
We also need some happy, handy helpers in the kitchen, nursery, music and recreation! Please email or call Judy Barrow: email@example.com (735-4934) or P.J. Selph: firstname.lastname@example.org (735-4925) if you are interested!