- Experiencing God class will be held each Sunday from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. for 11 weeks. Workbooks will cost about $10. See Bret Bush to sign up. The class is open to all Christians.
- Don’t forget our Chick-fil-a devotions every Thursday morning at 7am!
- If you are interested in volunteering for Children’s Church make a note on your connection card and place it in the offering plate.
- The New Children’s Worship format will begin on November 28th.
- Calling all Women…you are invited to attend the next Women’s Ministry Meeting, November 18th @ 6:30 p.m.
- We will share in a Thanksgiving Meal together.
- Novembers Mission Project: We will send bagged cookies with Charles Willingham to share with the prisoners in the Prison Ministry. Please bring with you 2 to 3 dozen of cookies. We will bag them at the meeting in order for the baggies to have assorted cookies for them to enjoy.
- Thank you ladies for all your support that has been shown for the Women’s Ministry Meetings!
- Lisa Duncan – 227-1474 or Dana Rollins – 224-1943
- There will be a drop-in Baby Shower today from 1-3pm for Amanda Fulghum (Ashley Fulghum’s sister).
- Amanda is having a boy and is in need of the basics (i.e. diapers, wipes, baby shampoo, bottles, baby lotion, diaper rash ointment). They have received many clothes and diaper bags already, however any new or used furniture would be greatly appreciated!
- If you have any questions please call Shea Fulghum at 393-1939 or you can find her in the nursery!
- Our monthly Conference will be November 10th at 7:15pm.
- There will be a Spaghetti Lunch/Cake Auction on Sunday, November 14th, immediately following the morning worship service. All proceeds will be used for youth mission trips
- AWANA’s will begin Sunday, January 9th, at 5:30 pm. If you are interested in helping, please see Judy Barrow or P.J. Selph.
Leave a Reply