- Congratulations to Andy & Suzannah Heald for the birth of Kealon Andrew Heald Tuesday, May 8th.
- The flowers in the sanctuary this week were provided by Al & Beverly Clay, in honor of Mother’s Day.
- If you sponsored a youth for the car wash a couple of weeks ago, please turn in your donation to either the youth you sponsored or to Morgan Bass.
- Thanks to all those who helped with Inside/Out last weekend.
- Graduation Service:
- Sunday, May 20th @ 6:00 pm
- Reception to follow in the Fellowship Hall.
- Please bring finger foods.
- Youth meet-and-greet for summer youth intern (Scott Rutland)
- Wednesday, May 16th @ 6:30 pm in the Youth Room
- Sunday School Teachers’ Meeting/Luncheon:
- Sunday, May 20th (immediately after morning service)
- Lunch provided
- The meeting will only last ~ an hour
- VBS Orientation:
- Sunday, June 3rd (immediately following morning service)
- If you are helping with VBS, please plan to attend.
- We’ll go over material, discuss decorations and answer any questions.
- Lunch will be provided.
- See Morgan Bass, Sheilah Smith or Lindsay Clay if you have questions.
- This week (May 13): Jason & Kelli Lane, Jenna Coffee, Chris Waters
- Next week (May 20): Rhonda Grim, Connie Brogdon, Tony & Mandy Fletcher
- Sunday School: 9:15 am
- Morning Worship: 10:30 am
- No Evening Services
- Visitation: 6:30 pm
- Bible Study: 6:30 pm
- Mission Friends: 6:30 pm
- GA’s and RA’s: 6:30 pm
- Youth: 6:30 pm
- Choir Practice: 7:30 pm
Music this Sunday
- “Brethren We Have Met to Worship” (Call to worship)
- “Down At The Cross”
- “Legacy” (Special – Sheilah, Christina & Emma Smith)
- “Like a Lion”
- “Have Thine Own Way, Lord” (Invitation)
- “How Great Thou Art”
- Needs: $185,733.36
- Receipts: $190,511.60
- Gain: $4,778.24
Download a copy of this week’s bulletin
Please email any church announcements to Karen Coffee by Thursdays at noon. To be included on our prayer request email list, please email Jeanne Wilcox. To receive email updates please sign up on the left column of our homepage.
Leave a Reply