- If you sponsored any of our GA’s in the jump-a-thon, they are collecting their donations. You can make checks payable to GCBC with Annie Armstrong noted on the memo line. Thank you to all who have made donations. We will have a total to post soon!
- Baked Potato Lunch and Cake Auction: Sunday, May 6 after morning worship to raise money for the Miami Mission Trip. See Kelli Lane for more info.
- Deacons’ Meeting: Sunday, May 6th at 7:30 am
- Worship Committee Meeting: Monday night, April 30th, 6:30 pm at the home of Karen Coffee.
- Want to be included in email prayer requests and other information? If you are not already getting this info and would like to, please see Jeanne Wilcox or email email@example.com with your current email address.
- Please email any church announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursdays at noon.
- Sunday Report:
- Needs: $175,414.84
- Receipts: $177,231.37
- Gain: $1,816.53
- Nursery Volunteers:
- This week (Apr 29): Trena Gibbs, Charlene Harnevious, Rebecca Kent, Jeanne Baggett
- Next Week (May 6): Jackie Horton, Lauren Skinner, Richie & Jennifer Marsh
- Family Night Supper & Conference: Wednesday, May 9th
- Supper—5:45 pm
- Conference—7:15 pm
- Flowers in the sanctuary today are provided by Frankie & Trena Gibbs in honor of their grandchildren.
This week’s bulletin: