Announcements for the Week of March 20, 2011
- Food Drive for Safe Haven — During the months of March and April there will be a box in the Fellowship Hall for non-perishable food items.
- The Worship Committee wants to make a concerted effort to revive our choir. We’ve ordered new choir books and will start working on choir specials. Everyone who is interested in helping with this effort is invited to choir practice on Wednesday nights from 7:30 until 8:15 pm.
- Men’s Fellowship will be Thursday night, March 24th, at 7:00 pm.
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University: Sundays – 5:00 pm.
- Experiencing God: Sundays – 5:30 p.m.
- Radical Bible Study: Sunday night – 6:00 pm.
- Youth Committee meeting will be Sunday, 3/20, at 4:30 pm in the Youth Room.
- Thank God for Good Friday Crucifixion Reenactment – April 22, 2011 12:15 p.m. & 5:45 p.m. Thomasville Fairgrounds (Pavo Rd) FREE ADMISSION. Bring a chair….invite your family & friends!
- Extraordinary Women’s Conference Macon Coliseum Friday, April 15th – 6:00 – 10:15 pm and Saturday, April 16th – 7:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. $59 early bird registration by/before April 4th or $89 at door. SPEAKERS: Julie Clinton, Stormie Omartin, Donna Vanliere, Sheri Rose Shepherd, Chonda Pierce, PERFORMERS: Michael O’Brien and Newsong. Please see or call Dana Rollins (227-9479) or Lisa Duncan (227-1474).
- Sunday, March 27th: 10:30 am and 6:00 pm
- Monday, March 28th—Wednesday, March 30th: 7:00 pm
- Rev. Ken Cloud, Director of Missions, Bowen Association will be preaching. Worship will be led by Chris King.
Until the position of Administrative Assistant is filled, please e-mail any information for the bulletin to email@example.com
Leave a Reply