January 9th Announcements
- The flowers in the sanctuary today were given by Pastor Don and Shirley Prevatt in celebration of their 45th wedding anniversary.
- AWANA will kick off TONIGHT from 5:30 to 7pm!!
- The Senior Adults will be going to Lighthouse Children’s Home January 21st to hear Carroll Roberson. They will meet here at the church at 6pm. $5 donations will be accepted at the door.
- Radical Youth Bible Study will begin tonight, 6pm at the Hughes Home.
- We are looking for parents who are willing to become a support team for the Children’s Program and serve only one month a quarter. If interested please make a note on your connection card and place it in the offering plate.
- D-NOW is coming January 21st-23rd! The Youth Committee is accepting donations of snacks and/or money to provide for D-NOW weekend. There will be a box in the Fellowship Hall for snacks. Please give monetary donations to Ricky Duncan– chairman of the Youth Committee.
- Conference will be held this Wednesday, January 12th at 7:15pm.
- Youth Committee Meeting will be Sunday, January 16th at 4pm.
- There will be a Planning Committee meeting Sunday, January 23rd at 4pm.
- All Ladies are invited! Thursday, January 20th at 6:30 P.M. in the Fellowship Hall of GCBC. Please remember to bring the small packets of gum.
BOTTLED WATER MISSION PROJECT:
- The Women’s Ministry would like to invite ALL GCBC Church Congregation to get involved with this mission project!
- We are collecting bottled water to deliver to the American Red Cross. American Red Cross distributes bottled water to local fire fighters and medical service workers when the need arises.
- PLEASE JOIN WITH US AND BRING WHAT YOU CAN IN PROVIDING FOR THIS MISSION PROJECT! What a way to be involved in a community outreach project!
- A table will be set up in the Fellowship Hall for the water to be placed on. Please bring the bottled water between now and Sunday February 12th. A GCBC label of Encouragement Scripture will be placed on each bottle by the Ladies at the February 17th Women’s Ministry Meeting.