- The Flowers in the Sanctuary today were given by Todd and Rhonda Taylor in celebration of Slade and Eli’s birthdays.
- Beth Moore Live Simulcast will be held Saturday, September 18, 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM at First Baptist Church in Thomasville (Doors will open at 9:30 AM). Tickets are available at Rayann’s Christian Bookstore or FBC for $10. A box lunch may be purchased in advance for $5. Nursery available through prior request only at 228-6800. Worship provided by Travis Cottrell.
- Our Women’s Ministry is ready to kick off another year! Join them September 16th at 6:30pm in the fellowship hall for a baked potato dinner and a night of fun! For more information contact Lisa Duncan at 227-1474 or Dana Rollins at 224-1943.
- Bridal Shower: September 26th at 2:00pm in the GCBC Fellowship Hall for Brittney Adams, Bride Elect of Cameron Crapps. Daughter of Don and Glenda Adams. She is registered at Belk’s, Target, Wal-Mart and DDP
- It’s time to start bringing in Shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child! So while you admire how good your child looks in their new shoes, remember to save the box for another child’s Christmas gift!
- It’s A-TEAM Sunday! We invite you to stay and join us for an indoor tailgate party immediately following the service!
- Sunday Morning Worship will remain the same for the month of September.
- There will be a Youth Committee Meeting next Sunday, September 19th at 4pm.
- Britt Watson and Lindsey Owens invite you to join them and their families as they join in marriage September 25th at 2pm in the sanctuary.
- Message from Hobbs Family:
“Thank you so much to our Gatlin Creek Road Baptist Church family for your phone calls, visits, financial help, and most of all your prayers during Berkeley’s birth and 13 weeks in the hospital. She still has more surgeries to go through and will need medical care from now on but God has worked so many miracles already in her life and the lives of her family members. We know this is because He saw how precious she was to her family, friends, and church family. We pray His blessings on all of you and on our church as a whole.”
Thank you again,
Tim, Margaret Hobbs and family of Berkely Dawne Porter