- Please Fill Out A Connection Card if you have new contact information, would like to know more about our church, or have any other questions or comments for our staff. Connection Cards can be found in the chair pockets, please place them in the offering plate as it comes around.
- The Flowers in the Sanctuary today are given by Scott and Gail Castleberry in honor of their wedding anniversary.
- Sunday Morning Worship will remain the same through the month of August. Evening Services begin at 6:00 P.M and Wednesday night dinner will begin at 5:45 P.M.
- There will be a Youth Committee Meeting Sunday, August 15th, after evening service.
- There will be a Meeting for Sunday School teachers, secretaries, outreach participants and care group participants on August 15th from 4:30pm to 6pm. See Don Adams if you have any questions.
- Conference will be held this Wednesday, August 11th, at 7:15pm.
- Chick-fil-a Devotions have begun! Our youth group meets at the local Chick-fil-a every Thursday morning for a group devotion at 7:15am. Everyone is welcome!
- Your children have begun a new series of lessons in Children’s Church! So far they have learned about the creation of the earth, the decisions and consequences of Adam and Eve and many other great lessons. Ask your children to tell you about their exciting morning and invite your friends for next Sunday’s adventure in Noah’s Park!
- The GA’s will be hosting Christmas in August on August 25th. Bring a side dish and love to share with our church family.
Leave a Reply