- Sunday, Aug 12 – All ladies are invited to a wedding shower in the Fellowship Hall at 2:00 pm for Ms. Whitney Holland , bride elect of Mr. Clint Griffin. Whitney and Clint are registered at Wal-Mart, Target, and Bed Bath and Beyond. Congratulations to Whitney and Clint!
- Sunday, Aug 26 – AWANA Registration and kick-off.
- Thursday, Aug 30 & Saturday, Sep 1, 6:00-9:00 pm – Two training opportunities. Please attend if working on AWANA.
- Sunday, Aug 26 – All ladies are invited to a bridal shower for Heather Cox in the Fellowship Hall at 2 pm. Heather is registered at Bed Bath and Beyond, Belk, and Kohls.
- Wednesday, Aug 29 – For Christmas in August and GA Recognition we will be having a covered dish dinner beginning at 5:45 pm followed by a short program and GA recognition in the sanctuary. Please come and support these special young ladies. For our project this year we are collecting items for back pack buddies: canned fruit, pasta, and meat; granola bars, gummies, and individually packaged chips and cereal. Thank you for your help
- Women’s Ministry
- Get on board with Women’s Ministry. All women are en-couraged to attend the next meeting on August 16th at 6:30 pm in GCBC Fellowship Hall. Please remember to turn in surveys. You an give them to Dana Rollins or Lisa Duncan or place them in basket in church foyer.
- The Flowers are placed in the sanctuary today by Mr. and Mrs. Scott Castleberry in honor of their 30th Wedding Anniversary.
- Kayla Hughes & Richard Hughes (Special)
- “All My Fountains” Song “In Christ Alone”
- “The Moment I Seek You”
- “I Surrender All”
- “White Flag”
- “Striving For Unity In The Church” (Acts 1:14) – Dr. Donald Prevatt
- This week (Aug 12): Raye Strickland, Madison Strickland, Matt Versluis, Amanda Versluis
- Next week (Aug 19): Debra Tryan, Glenda Adams, Beverly Clay, Cali Hicks
CHILDREN’S WORSHIP FOR AUGUST
- Chris and Morgan Bass, Reese and Julia Simpson, Kelli Lane
MISSION FRIENDS FOR AUGUST
- Missy Conner
- Needs: 252,803.70
- Receipts: 260,615.28
- Gain: 7,811.50
Please email any church announcements to the church office and Mitch Conner. To be included on our prayer request email list, please email Jeanne Wilcox. To receive email updates please sign up on our homepage.